MelsMoneyMindset is now accepting guest posts from other blogs in the money saving/making money niche.
For your article to be considered you would need to:
- Be passionate about personal finance topics such as money saving, making money from home or online as well as money mindset tips and techniques.
- Be interested in producing quality content, with a focus on helping the reader and encouraging to take action.
- Be capable of writing detailed articles (minimum of 800 words).
- Have a reasonably established blog with a DA of at least 10.
All articles will include a maximum of 2 (DoFollow) links to your blog. One pointing to your main domain and the other to an article or content upgrade on your site. No affiliate links will be allowed in the article.
I reserve the right to reject any article that I feel is not up to a good standard Or is not 100% unique content. The article must not copied from any other material online, including your own! If I suspect that it is copied from elsewhere, I will reject the article. However, all rejected articles can be reused by you.
All guest articles must fall within these 3 topics:
- Money saving
- Making money from home or online
- Money mindset tips and techniques
Have a read of a couple of the articles on MelsMoneyMindset before submitting your idea, it would be great if you could approach these 3 topics from a completely different angle than the ones already featured on this blog.
If you don’t blog about money topics, but you are just starting to make money with your blog and would like to be featured in our series of Featured Blogger Interviews, please get in touch. I’d love to hear from you!